All credit card activity from the evening of 7/13 through 7/17 has now posted to your credit card accounts. You may have transactions from 7/18 or 7/19 on your old VISA that we are still receiving from merchants, and those are in process. If you see any activity missing, please contact the Member Contact Center at email@example.com or call (907) 523-4700.
- If you did not receive your new Mastercard Credit Card: click here
- Visa Platinum and current HELCC Cards will operate until 7:00 PM Sunday, July 16. Your new cards can be activated starting 8:00 AM Monday, July 17th.
- New Mastercards cannot be activated until Monday, July 17.
- Payments received after NoonThursday, July 13, won't be reflected in member balances until Tuesday, July 18, end of day, but will be effective dated to the correct date of payment.
- Shared Branching will not be available for Credit Card or HELCC payments from Thursday, July 13 through Sunday, July 16.
- Electronic Banking will be down Sunday, July 16, from 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM for system maintenance.
True North is switching from Visa to MasterCard
This summer, we will be converting to a new vendor that will provide improved service and enhanced products. As a part of this conversion, the credit union elected to move to the Mastercard brand.
Key information about this conversion: click here
Important information about ATM Cards: click here
Important information about Debit Cards: click here
Important information about Credit Cards: click here
Important information about HELCC: click here
If you have any questions about your new Mastercard, please don’t hesitate to call the Member Contact Center at (907) 523-4700.