You go everywhere with your mobile device, so here's the simple and secure way to pay with it. Apple Pay lets you connect your True North Mastercard to your iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad so you can quickly make purchases at participating retailers in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau and beyond.
With Apple Pay, your purchases are automatic and more secure because your account information never leaves your mobile device.
- Connect your True North Visa to Apple Pay
- Wave your device in front of the contactless reader
- Learn more about Apple Pay's support and security
How to Set Up Your True North Mastercard with Apple Pay
- In the Wallet app, tap the Add button.
- Tap Debit or Credit Card.
- Tap Continue.
- Follow the steps on the screen to add a new card.
- Verify your information with your bank or card issuer.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions, and your card is ready to use.
- If you have a paired Apple Watch, you have the option to also add the card to your watch.