CALLING ALL HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS!
College is your next step and you're noticing how quickly college expenses can add up. True North is here to help!
TRUE NORTH'S SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM WILL AWARDED $2,500 SCHOLARSHIPS TO FOUR ALASKAN STUDENTS
In order to qualify, the student must have maintained an overall high school grade point average of 3.00 or more, must have good citizenship characteristics, as well as be active in the school and/or community activities.
For a scholarship application, visit one of our branches, your high school guidance counselor's office, or click on the button below. The deadline for scholarship applications is March 5, 2022 -- be prepared for the next steps of college expenses and apply now.
- Applicant must be a resident of Alaska.
- Applicant must be graduating from high school or equivalent in Spring 2022.
- Applicant must intend to be a full-time student for the Fall 2022 semester at an accredited college, university or technical school in any of the 50 United States. Funds will be disbursed to the winning applicants’ school of choice.
- Applicant cannot be related to a True North Board member, True North Supervisory Committee member, True North Executive Management Team or the judging panel.
- Minimum Unweighted Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA): 3.00