Worried About Identity Theft?
Tools and services designed to keep you safe.
Data breaches are becoming all too common, and it’s easy to feel vulnerable. However, with the right tools and information, there are steps you can take to protect your identity.
At True North, we know that your personal financial information is an asset worth protecting. Below are some important resources available regarding what you can do to protect yourself.
- True North Identity Coach: www.TrueNorthIdentityCoach.com
- Credit Union National Association: www.stopthedatabreaches.com
- U.S. government ID theft website: www.USA.gov
- NCUA cybersecurity resources: www.NCUA.gov
- Privacy Rights Clearinghouse: www.PrivacyRights.org
- Network of ID theft victim assistance coalitions: www.Consumer.ftc.gov
- Social Security Administration: www.SSA.gov
- IRS guide to identity theft: www.IRS.gov