CALLING ALL HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS!
College is approaching and you’re noticing how quickly college expenses can pile up. True North is here to help.
TRUE NORTH’S SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM WILL AWARD $2,500 SCHOLARSHIPS TO FOUR ALASKAN STUDENTS.
In order to qualify, the individual must have maintained an overall high school grade point average between 3.00 — 3.75, must have good citizenship characteristics, as well as be active in the school and/or community activities.
For a scholarship application, visit one of our branches, your high school guidance counselor’s office, or click the button below. The deadline for scholarships is March 8, 2021 — be prepared for the college expenses and apply now!
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION SUBMISSION NEEDS TO BE POSTMARKED BY MARCH 8, 2021.
- Applicant must be an Alaskan resident.
- Applicant must be graduating from high school or equivalent in Spring 2021.
- Applicant must intend to be a full-time student for the Fall 2021 semester at an accredited college, university or technical school in any of the 50 United States. Funds will be disbursed to the winning applicants’ school of choice.
- Applicant cannot be related to a True North Board member, True North Supervisory Committee member, True North Executive Management Team or the judging panel.
- Unweighted Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) between 3.00 — 3.75.