If you're interested in credit union jobs in Juneau or Anchorage, True North seeks friendly professionals who share our dedication to providing exemplary member service. Our goal is to uplift the people we serve while providing a rewarding work experience for our employees.
MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Juneau Full Time: Mendenhall Valley Branch
We are looking for a motivated individual to assist members and potential members with their Credit Union needs; explain services, open new accounts, process and close loan requests and troubleshoot and resolve inquiries. Previous sales, customer service or financial institution experience preferred. We offer great benefits and it’s easy to apply online!
Juneau Full Time: Area-wide Branches
We have a current employment opportunity for a Financial Service Specialist in Juneau! Are you good with people and have previous experience in retail or customer service? We are looking for a service minded individual with excellent communication skills to primarily assist members with transaction needs and to cross-sell Credit Union services and products. We offer great benefits and it is easy to apply online!
We're proud to have been recognized as a family-friendly employer and one that represents high character. Our employees embody the values we put on display every day.
- Responsive to members' needs
- Dedicated to member service excellence
Benefits of a True North Career
We invest in our people because they are the foundation of our success as a credit union that prioritizes members' financial well-being. Our employee benefits include the following:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan and employer match with service time
- Cafeteria Plan (Flex Plan)
- Generous allowances for logo wear
- At least two weeks of vacation per year
- Casual Fridays and Saturdays with logo wear
- Short-term disability coverage at no cost to employees
- Life insurance at no cost to employees