If you're interested in credit union jobs in Juneau or Anchorage, True North seeks friendly professionals who share our dedication to providing exemplary member service. Our goal is to uplift the people we serve while providing a rewarding work experience for our employees.
Loan Services Manager
Location of Position: Juneau, Alaska
We have an exciting and dynamic opportunity in Juneau. This position is responsible for the oversight, back office support, and servicing of our lending portfolio including consumer, mortgage, & business loans. This includes the management of various lending-related programs, loan quality, loan audit and reporting functions. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical, communication, and management skills and lending knowledge.
Requirements include a high proficiency with Excel. Previous experience in lending, financial operations, or data analysis preferred. Supervisory or management experience is highly desirable
We're proud to have been recognized as a family-friendly employer and one that represents high character. Our employees embody the values we put on display every day.
- Responsive to members' needs
- Dedicated to member service excellence
Benefits of a True North Career
We invest in our people because they are the foundation of our success as a credit union that prioritizes members' financial well-being. Our employee benefits include the following:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan and employer match with service time
- Cafeteria Plan (Flex Plan)
- Generous allowances for logo wear
- At least two weeks of vacation per year
- Casual Fridays and Saturdays with logo wear
- Short-term disability coverage at no cost to employees
- Life insurance at no cost to employees
For more information about the Employee Polygraph Protection Act, click here.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity Rights, click here.