If you're interested in credit union jobs in Juneau or Anchorage, True North seeks friendly professionals who share our dedication to providing exemplary member service. Our goal is to uplift the people we serve while providing a rewarding work experience for our employees.
True North Federal Credit Union is Hiring! We are looking for someone like you to fill our open Operations Supervisor position! The Operations Supervisor directs and monitors the teller line as well as ensures branch security, cash control, compliance with applicable regulations and provides high standards of member service. Minimum six months experience or related experience required.
Receptionist - Part-time (25 hrs/week)
True North FCU is a member-owned, full service credit union, and our mission is to provide quality financial solutions for our members. We are looking for someone like you to join our admin department as a part-time 25 hours/wk Receptionist! Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and be able to lift 30 lbs. Six months of similar or related experience.
- Greets & directs visitors
- Processes daily mail
- Maintains office supply inventory
- Performs a variety of clerical tasks
True North is a member-owned, full service credit union, and our mission is to provide quality financial solutions for our members. If you like helping people and are dedicated to excellent customer service then we are looking for someone like you!
- Processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and transfers
- Opening new accounts
- Balancing cash drawer and daily transactions
- Cross-selling credit union services
The Teller position requires great communication & people skills and a working knowledge of computers. Previous experience in retail or customer service is a plus. We are willing to train if you’re a good fit!
We're proud to have been recognized as a family-friendly employer and one that represents high character. Our employees embody the values we put on display every day.
- Responsive to members' needs
- Dedicated to member service excellence
Benefits of a True North Career
We invest in our people because they are the foundation of our success as a credit union that prioritizes members' financial well-being. Our employee benefits include the following:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan and employer match with service time
- Cafeteria Plan (Flex Plan)
- Generous allowances for logo wear
- At least two weeks of vacation per year
- Casual Fridays and Saturdays with logo wear
- Short-term disability coverage at no cost to employees
- Life insurance at no cost to employees
For more information about the Employee Polygraph Protection Act, click here.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity Rights, click here.