True North is a member-owned, full service credit union, and our mission is to provide quality financial solutions for our members.
If you're interested in credit union jobs in Juneau or Anchorage, True North seeks friendly professionals who share our dedication to providing exemplary member service. Our goal is to uplift the people we serve while providing a rewarding work experience for our employees. True North Federal Credit Union is a great place to work and offers good benefits!
Apply online by clicking the Apply Today button below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location of Position One: Juneau, Alaska; Full-time, Mendenhall and Downtown IGA Branches
Location of Position Two: Anchorage, Alaska; Part-time (28 hours)
If you like helping people and are dedicated to excellent customer service, then we are looking for someone like you to join our front line as a full-time 40 hours/week Teller!
- Processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and transfers
- Opening new accounts
- Balancing cash drawer and daily transactions
- Cross-selling credit union services
The teller position requires great communication & people skills and a working knowledge of Computers. Minimum six months to two years of similar or related experience required.
We're proud to have been recognized as a family-friendly employer and one that represents high character. Our employees embody the values we put on display every day.
- Responsive to members' needs
- Dedicated to member service excellence
Benefits of a True North Career
We invest in our people because they are the foundation of our success as a credit union that prioritizes members' financial well-being. Our employee benefits include the following:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan and employer match with service time
- Cafeteria Plan (Flex Plan)
- Generous allowances for logo wear
- At least two weeks of vacation per year
- Casual Fridays and Saturdays with logo wear
- Short-term disability coverage at no cost to employees
- Life insurance at no cost to employees
For more information about the Employee Polygraph Protection Act, click here.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity Rights, click here.