Forms & Applications
These are the documents you need to download and fill out when you want to open an account or apply for a loan or mortgage. They also include all of the details of how various True North products and services work.
- Checkbook Reconciliation Worksheet: This is the same form that is found on the reverse side of our paper statements. It is being made available online for those members who receive their statements electronically.
- Deposit Slip: Print this form for use with deposits sent through the mail, or at the drive-through teller station.
- Authorization for Express PC & Express Teller PIN: Apply for a new or replacement PIN (Personal Identification Number) for home banking.
- E-Statement Enrollment Instructions: Receive your statements via Express PC rather than through the mail.
- Periodic Payment Transfer Form: Authorize automatic transfers or payments between True North FCU accounts.
- Check Card Application: Apply for a Visa Check Card.
- Closed Account Request: Account closure information form.
- Change of Address Form: Request a change of address form for your accounts.
- Credit Card Agreement
- Community Support Guidelines & Application: Contains True North's contribution Guidelines and Application.
- Repossessed Property Offer
- Business Loan Application Packet
- Request for Waiver of Collateral Insurance
- Member Agreement
Mortgage Application Forms
- Loan Application (1003)
- Loan Application (1003) - Spanish
- Borrower Signature Authorization
- Truth-In-Lending Section 32 Disclosure
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act Disclosure
- CA Fair Lending Notice Disclosure
It's easy to switch your account to True North. We have provided fillable forms below for your convenience.
- Complete this form to open an account.
- Complete this form to change your Direct Deposit to True North.
- Do you have Bill Pay? Complete this form to change your account to True North.
- Complete this form to close your account with your current financial institution.